Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nothing from Something

Well, I'd have done something a little more interesting tonight, but I've since discovered that 11pm is slightly too late to learn how to manipulate images properly in Gimp. So that can be another day's attempt.

Today, it's a lovely closeup of some rust that has been growing (does rust grow? spread? accumulate?) on a bit of steel that's lying around in the backyard. I've looked at this a few times (which is actually more depressing than it sounds), and I reckon you can see either the baby jesus, a map of the earth, or the napkin used by the flying spaghetti monster.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to the symbolism evident in this photo. I just like the random pattern.

Day 7 - Photo 7
Oxidation

1 comment:

  1. i can see baby jesus, holding a globe, eating spaghetti...

    ReplyDelete