Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And then one day you find....

I took this because it's pertinent in many ways. Time played a large part in the cricket today, with there being too much of it for the tourists, and not enough of it for W and I to watch the match down the pub over lunch.

There was plenty of time available in my work today, and both sporting endeavours used an appropriate amount. I realised this afternoon that there are still a number of things I've been meaning to do but haven't, as well as a number of things I have done ahead of time, and so the seconds again become an issue.

To save time while writing this I also rang my parents, and watched the latest episode of a TV show. And more than ever, this blog is reminding me of just how fast time is moving along (whether or not time can be fast or slow is probably better discussed by Einstein, Hawking, and Ross Noble).

Incidentally, the watch in the photo was the first I purchased myself, and the scratches on it are a nice reminder that I've done some interesting things while wearing that watch. The watch itself has stopped working, 11:58 was a time I set in deference to Iron Maiden.

And lastly, this photo & blog means you've taken some time to be interested in (or at least tolerate) what I'm doing, which I thank you for (gives me a little buzz anyway). Looking at the time, I realise I've done what I didn't want to do, and invested too much time in waffling on about arty stuff. Enough said, here's the photo.

Day 6 - Photo 6
Well Spent

1 comment:

  1. interested? or tolerating? haven't decided yet. only kidding :) T

    ReplyDelete