Friday, January 15, 2010

5 kinds of Awesome

Awesome #1: Tonight involved rock climbing. That on its own is awesome.

Awesome #2: The rock climbing mentioned in (1) took place at a quarry I'd never been to, at night (which I'd never tried), with a bunch of people I'd never met (With the exception of the organiseress). Which equals awesome.

Awesome #3: I learnt to lead climb properly. My previous Leading attempts have involved getting halfway up, quite scared, falling, and generally destroying any sort of confidence. For some reason, tonight's leading was not scary at all, maybe because I couldn't see all the way to the ground, or maybe because I had to look that much harder for the holds. Whatever it was, it felt great, and not scary. Awesome.

Awesome #4: The burger joint we went to for dinner did great food, and the atmosphere and company were both awesome.

Awesome #5: I found this shot on my camera. It was taken during the night climb (see, wasn't lying), and only turned out so great because someone walked into the shot halfway through the long exposure. Accidental shot for the day? Awesome.

Day 15 - Photo 15
Streaker

No comments:

Post a Comment