Saturday, January 2, 2010

Inspiration found

It's always a bit of a worry when you set out to do something, and then find that very early on, you have a mental block for ideas. That was my dilemma today.

Thankfully, I've got s few good friends who can provide suggestions when my own brain just isn't working properly. A macro shot from the garden was put forward, so out I went. And here is the result.

I went for the dead leaf, instead of the verdent greenery beyond, as it's more appropriate for this time of year, and a reminder that nothing lasts forever. Bit of a sad note, but there you go. You can see my macro skills aren't quite there, but for a manually focussed shot while lying in the dirt on my back, I think it's passable.

Day 2 - Photo 2
Summer's Dryness - Suburban Backyard

1 comment:

  1. but after this leaf falls off, a new one will grow in its place, all lush and green

    ReplyDelete