Friday, January 1, 2010

Dawn

Well, it's another year, and time to start some kind of major project. And since I also want to improve my photography skills this year, it's time for a 365Photo project.

Basically what this means is each day I'll be taking a photo and posting it up here. Some days it will be a terrible shot just to make up the numbers, but I'm aiming to make most of the shots a carefully composed and thought out arrangment (or at least a half decent shot of something a bit ordinary).

The rules I'm imposing on myself for this are pretty simple. No more than 3 of the same type of shot (macro, landscape, abstract) in a week, and at least once a week the photo must be digitally altered (HDR, blurred, action sequenced, panorama), so that I'm improving my editing techniques at the same time.

That's about it, let the shooting commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment