Friday, June 24, 2011

Meh

Another week down. Friday is here. And the madness that is the weekend is nearly upon us.

Got much on? Doing anything special?

Are you really asking? Or did that uncomfortable silence just get too much for you.

Not much no, party on Saturday and that's about it.

I really want to tell you what I'm doing this weekend, buy social modesty forbids it. It's rude to brag. Even though I'm genuinely excited by what I'm doing this weekend, being excited is so not cool.

Na not much, just going to have a relaxiing one.

You were just asking to fill that gap, weren't you. You had no interest in my response, and didn't offer anything up for discussion. How am I supposed to get through this conversation if you don't give me an opening?

Sounds good, hope it's nice and relaxing.

Wanker

No comments:

Post a Comment