Monday, February 1, 2010

Hit the Lights!

Ever wondered why the power companies tell you to turn your appliances off at the wall when you're not using them? It's about saving power right?

Wrong. When you leave those appliances on at night, and leave the room, their little lights come out to play. They starting careening around the room at breakneck speeds, chasing each other and practising formation streaking.

How do I know all this? I got this photo of them doing it. They, of course, deny ever doing this. But once I showed them the photo, they had to tell me the truth.

What do your appliance lights get up to when you're not looking?

Day 32 - Photo 32
Illicit Illumination

2 comments:

  1. Mine run off to frolic merrily in the woods.

    Which appliance is this a photo of by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appropriately, this is my router. The fridge lights aren't nearly as interesting, preferring to play hide and seek in the drawers of my desk.

    And don't get me started on the smoke alarm light.....

    ReplyDelete